Programs educate farmers and homeowners and other agricultural and horticultural producers on the latest management practices needed to solve problems and improve production and marketing.
Programs also help Tennesseans protect the environment and improve the management, marketing, and use of natural resources. For more detailed information about these programs provided in your area please contact the County Extension Office.
Robertson County Farmers Market
- Farmers Market Officers
- President (2 yr)- Hannah Sadler email@example.com
- Vice President(3 yr)- Patrick Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary (3 yr) – Jodi Hancock email@example.com
- Treasurer(3 yr) – Amy Corbin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian (3 yr) – Tracey White email@example.com
- Tennessee Department of Agriculture Farmers Market State Compliance Guide – Spring 2019