The Robertson County 4-H Program offers the Clover Bowl for students in 4th – 8th grades. Each school will send the winning team per grade to the county contest is to be determined.
Teachers: To send a team to the county contest (one per grade per school), you can (1) schedule the 4-H agents to conduct a school contest, (2) borrow the buzzers and question sets to conduct your own contest at your convenience, or (3) choose a team to represent your school in the county contest. Let us know how we can help.
Test Your Knowledge
Test your knowledge by answering the following questions, which represent a sample of what students across the county studied for the Clover Bowl. Check your Answers.
- How many U.S. Presidents were born in Tennessee?
- In what city is the National 4-H Center located?
- What Nashville weather man was a 4-H member from Dyer County?
- What does a Hognose Snake do when it is threatened?
- What is the official commercial fish of Tennessee?
- What is the state beverage?
- A male sheep of any age is called a what?
- Which boat has the right of way … a motor boat or a sail boat?
- What is the unit by which food energy is measured?
- What Tennessean is known as the “Hero of King’s Mountain”?
Extension Agent I
Central Region Clover Bowl Rules
Clover Bowl Rules
4th Grade Jeopardy
5th Grade Jeopardy
6th Grade Jeopardy
7th Grade Jeopardy
- Check out this link to rules for the contest. Any incorrect answer will be minus 5 points. 7th and 8th graders may be on a combined team.
- Matching Game – TN Nicknames
- Matching Game – TN Nicknames – KEY
- Matching Game – TN Symbols
- Matching Game – TN Symbols – KEY
- Matching Game – TN Government
- Matching – TN Govt. – KEY